Skip to Main Content

Important Forms

If you’re a new mom returning to UCLA, you’ve probably already completed your fair share of paperwork. To help you navigate the important forms you may need to complete upon returning to work or related to nursing while you are at UCLA, we compiled a list of some of the forms of which you should be aware.


Applying for Accommodation through the Center for Accessible Education

The Center for Accessible Education (CAE) can provide academic accommodations for pregnant, parenting, or lactating students. In order to access accommodations through CAE students must first apply for an accommodation. Some common accommodations available to pregnant, parenting, or lactating students include: adjusted attendance requirements, adjusted assignment deadlines, exam accommodations, and access to lactation spaces on campus. Visit the CAE website for more information.

Instructions on Receiving Breast Pump through UCSHIP Insurance 
Download these instructions on how to receive a free breast pump through UCSHIP insurance.