The Sittercity program, managed by Bright Horizons, is expanding in 2017. The program offers UC members the same high-quality, self-select caregivers, adult care and pet care that they are used to. In addition, members now have access to preferred enrollment and exclusive discounts at participating child care centers.
SITTERCITY / YEARS AHEAD
The Bright Horizons Care Advantage program offers the most comprehensive online care base with proprietary matching technology for child, senior and pet care. With Sittercity and Years Ahead, members get access to:
- Self-selected, pre-screened caregivers
- Everyday care (babysitters and nannies) for children of all ages
- Elder care resources, planning and referrals
- Pet care – dog walkers, pet sitters and more
- Certified adult/elder care advisors and a needs assessment to guide your search for care
- A nationwide network of specialized facilities including memory care, hospice care and independent/assisted-living communities
PREFERRED ENROLLMENT/EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
The enhanced Bright Horizons Care Advantage program now offers preferred enrollment status at community-accepting Bright Horizons child care centers. Members also have access to tuition discounts at participating partner centers nationwide. In addition, they will receive a registration fee credit for enrollment in a participating center.
More information about the program, including a child care center locator, is available in Related Information.