UC employees can take advantage of a wide array of other provisions and privileges. Learn more below.
To understand the total compensation of all of UC's benefits, use the Total Compensation Calculator available in Related Information.
The information provided on this website is a synopsis of UC Group Insurance Regulations and are governed by Personnel Policies and Contracts. Note: UC Group Insurance Regulations and Personnel Policies and Contracts take precedence over this summary.
Invest in yourself with "Enrolling in Your Workplace Savings Plan," "Determining an Investment Strategy," "FITSCo Website Demo Class," "Achieving A Sound Retirement," and "Planning Your Future UC Retirement" workshops. Instructors: UCLA Campus Benefits Staff and Fidelity Investments Representatives.
To enroll, click on the UC Learning Center using your UCLA computer. If you have problems enrolling, please contact Staff Training and Development help desk at (310) 794-0850.
Faculty and Staff Benefits
UCLA faculty and staff have special access to personalized auto, home and renters’ insurance with Farmers Insurance ChoiceSM. Quickly and easily compare and save with multiple quotes from highly rated carriers all in one place – in just minutes.
• Choice of multiple quotes from highly rated carriers
• You may be eligible for payroll deduction depending on the carrier you choose
• Coverage best suited to your needs
• Average savings of 22%* from Farmers GroupSelect
Call 1-866-700-3113 or visit the website at:https://farmersinsurancechoice.com/?MDRefCode=farmers-choice-FEK&tracking_codes=farmers-choice-FEK.
- UC consumer (employee and retiree) discount banking programs
- Recreational privileges
- Free or discounted admission to UCLA Museums and athletic events
- Discount movie tickets
- Library and bookstore privileges
- Credit union
- Parking and various transportation services (UC provides pretax payroll deduction for qualified transportation expenses)
- Early childhood education programs