Workplace Health and Safety

Reporting A Safety Concern

Health and Safety Concern

To report a health and safety concern in the workplace, call the department of Environment, Health & Safety at (310) 206-7994.

Threat or Emergency

To report an imminent threat or emergency, contact:

  • Your supervisor or manager
  • The campus police department at (310) 825-1491, or 911 from campus phones