Pursuant to the agreement between the University and the California Nurses Association (NX), UCLA will be implementing the following wage increases for NX employees.
- Eligible employees shall receive a 4% range adjustment effective February 1, 2013, for monthly paid employees and February 3, 2013, for biweekly paid employee.
- Eligible employees are all members of the bargaining unit on active status or on an approved leave on the effective date of the increase and who remain on payroll when the payment is calculated.
- Adjustments to RES (Reserve) appointments must be done at the department level.
- New rates reflecting the 4% range adjustment will be reflected in EDB on February 9, 2013.
- The range adjustment will be processed centrally.
New rates reflecting the step increase for biweekly paid employees will be reflected on the February 27, 2013, paycheck for which IPAY screens can be reviewed on February 22, 2013. New rates reflecting the step increase for monthly paid employees will be reflected on the March 1, 2013, paycheck for which IPAY screens can be reviewed on February 23, 2013.
Please withhold processing any changes to employees receiving the range adjustment from February 4, 2013, through February 8, 2013. During this period, any changes made in EDB for employees included in this process will disrupt the employee’s increase. If this occurs, EDB preparers must manually process the range increase.
Contact Campus Human Resources Compensation at (310) 794-0890 or your Compensation Consultant with questions regarding these upcoming wage changes. Questions regarding EDB should be directed to Campus Personnel Services at (310) 794-3147.
Campus Human Resources, Compensation Services
Phone: (310) 794-0880 | Fax: (310) 794-0875