UCLA Wilshire Center Information
Campus Human Resources is located at UCLA Wilshire Center, 10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200. Los Angeles, CA 90024. The campus views the UCLA Wilshire Center as an integral part of the UCLA campus, and it is accessible to all UCLA faculty and staff. In consideration that parking is not validated at the Wilshire Center, there are numerous transportation options available to employees who are coming to the building, including:
- Walkability – The UCLA Wilshire Center is in close proximity to the UCLA Campus and local departments (approximately 0.9 miles from UCLA Bruin Walk).
- Bikeability – Biking to Wilshire Center is a breeze. Use the Bruin Bike Share option http://bruinbikeshare.com/ or bring your own bike and park it at one of the local bike racks.
- Free BruinBus Shuttle – The UCLA Wilshire Center is a main stop on the BruinBus Shuttle route.
- U2 Wilshire Bus Route - Operates:
- Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays), 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Stops approximately every 10 - 12 minutes
- Check out more information: BruinBus Map
- Parking at Lot 35 – Parking at the UCLA Wilshire Center (Lot 35) is restricted. Limited cross-parking for Blue and X-Permit holders is available for meetings and training sessions. Cross-parking is only allowed up to five times per month.
- Yellow Permit holders with a state issued DP placard/license plate may obtain a day permit to park at Lot 35 from the UCLA Parking Kiosk (480 Charles E Young Dr.).
- Visitor Parking at the UCLA Wilshire Center is $20 per day, without appropriate permit.
- Park Nearby at Lot 32 and Lot 36 – Nearby cross-parking is available in Lot 36 and Lot 32 (approximately 1 block away) for Blue and X-Permit holders. Yellow Permit holders may visit a Campus Parking Kiosk in order to obtain permission to cross-park at Lot 32 up to three times per quarter. Additionally, pay-by-space is available on the first level; $1 for 20 minutes to $12 all day.