Updated COVID-19 Vaccination Program Policy
UCOP has updated the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program Policy as follows:
- Aligned policy language to reflect all amendments to date to the August 5, 2021 California Department of Public Health (CDPH) order
- Added language to address non-compliance for employees hired on or after October 20, 2021
- Added language regarding booster requirement for employees who are Covered Individuals
- Updated FAQs #23 and 24, and added FAQ #26
Additionally, the exemption and deferral request forms have been updated as follows:
- Updated booster terminology to "primary vaccination series" and "boosters"
- Revised forms to comply with CDPH orders for health care workers
- Added questions related to the booster requirement to the Religious Exception Request Form
- Added the ability to provide a positive COVID test lab result instead of a signed Health Care Practitioner form when applying for an exception due to a recent COVID diagnosis
If you have any questions, please contact your CHR Employee Relations Consultant.