To provide relief to facutly and staff as a result of the current health crisis, UC has approved changes in its benefits' rules. For information on how you can take advantage of the changes, click on the articles below:
- Important changes to UC benefits programs for relief during the pandemic
- UC Regents approve loans and withdrawals from UC Retirement Savings Program plans for those impacted by COVID-19
These changes give faculty and staff much greater flexibility in withdrawing or borrowing money from their Retirement Savings Program plans and in making changes to their benefits.
Where to go for more information
- To understand UC 403(b) Plan loans, read How 403(b) Plan Loans Work.
- To learn more about the CARES Act or find updates on its provisions, visit irs.gov.
- If you have questions about the CARES Act or need guidance on accessing your retirement funds through these provisions, call a UC-dedicated Fidelity Retirement Planner at 1-800-558-9182.
Have questions? These FAQs may have answers. Otherwise, please contact your Benefits' Representative or UCPath for assistance.
FAQs to Changes about UC Benefits' Programs