On behalf of Campus Human Resources (CHR) and Information Technology Services (ITS), welcome to the HR IT Systems Optimization Program Webpages.
The HR IT Systems Optimization (HRITSO) program aims to modernize vital HR systems, streamline processes, and improve the overall experiences of HR clients, employees, and the campus community.
The HRITSO program includes the implementation of three new HR systems: ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) (targeted to go live November 2023), JDXpert and iCIMS Talent Cloud (targeted to go live February/March 2024).
Collectively, these modern, robust systems will:
- Optimize and automate processes related to requesting HR services, such as creating and managing position descriptions, as well as recruiting and hiring candidates
- Provide built-in tools, resources, and institutional data to enable more efficient and effective completion of HR tasks
- Reduce the time needed to request HR services such as compensation actions, position descriptions, and talent acquisition actions
- Provide improved visibility into approval workflows and status
- Allow department HR, hiring managers, and employees to focus less on manual tasks
- Enable CHR to provide more efficient HR services to the campus community
Visit the pages below to learn more about each system.
A modern solution that will streamline the intake of requests to Campus Human Resources and delivery of HR services to the campus community.
A robust position description repository and management system with a workflow engine for position classification and reclassification requests.
iCIMS Talent Cloud
An applicant tracking system that streamlines processes for talent acquisition, providing a better overall experience for applicants and hiring managers.