Skip to Main Content

How to Submit a Request for an Administrative Stipend

Department heads may approve stipends for employees in temporary assignments for an amount not to exceed 15% of base salary and for a period of time not to exceed 12 months. Stipends in excess of these limits require prior approval by Campus Human Resources (CHR), Compensation Services. Submit the stipend request through the Bruin CHR Service Center.  

Please refer to the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement for applicability to covered employees.

Stipend Title Codes

9899 - Exempt Administrative Stipend
9898 - Non-Exempt Administrative Stipend
0496 - Management Administrative Stipend

Please see Procedure #30 for more details.

Campus Human Resources, Compensation Services
Phone: (310) 794-0880 | Fax: (310) 794-0875